Monday, May 24, 2010

//everyday, everyday, everyday


Nicole Fox. Winner of ANTM cycle 13. I like her orange/red hair. I like her full lips. So pretty. And when she was talking with Tyra she told her this :

" I feel really, really awkward and isolated. I'll meet new people and want to be their friend but I just have no idea what to say..."

I feel the same way.....I have trouble like making friends or maintaining a friendship. Sigh. Anyway, I really like this film camera, golden half hello kitty.


Its just so pretty to me. Not intending on getting it...hahaha. My spangle camera is chucked somewhere in one of my bags and up till now I haven't finish using one roll of film. Sucks not having flash. I somehow wish my birthday is tomorrow so that I can ask for this camera, but nope. Already wasted this year's birthday present on that lousy ks360. Boooooo sucks not listening to other's reviews.

Anyway I should really be getting back to my books. I have not mastered math. Ok, I will never be skillful in maths but I'm just saying that to make myself feel smarter. Lol, I feel so dumb right now. Alrighty peeps, got to go now.

No comments:

Post a Comment