Friday, May 14, 2010

//back alley dinner and tragic attempt

Hi so... these week's been rather busy.. like my time are all occupied. I don't like this feeling, because I am the kind of person that needs a few days "off" to recharge my energy hahaha. Totally drained right now. I have low stamina.

Anyway. Good to see you guys. Good to see me????

Last thursday I went for a one day entry at Clark Hatch for their hip hop session. I can't dance hip hop for nuts. Like seriously, can't dance it to save my life. Haha. Like there was this move, and then my fingers just kept doing a very demure action.  The "hand gesture" that ballerinas do. I was mixing ballet in hip hop. So, major fail. I kind of miss ballet though.....

Okok. Shan't side track. After Clark Hatch, we went to some hakwer centre(?) in town and had foooood. All the working out gone to waste. So sad. (Btw this is really random but I think I just gained 5kg!! In 1/2 weeks! I dunno lah I havent go weigh myself hahaa.)




Ya I have millions of pimples on my face. In the process of curing them. :(


The dirtier they look the yummier they should be!
















<3





+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

Today, went to city square for lunch and window shopping. Targeted a few items from Mango and intending to ajak my mum go shopping tomorow. Hehe.











After late lunch/tea break, went to catch Robinhood to let time pass..It was a good show. Really, but the killing at some part makes my eyes welled up. Betrayal and all that shizz. Overall I rate the movie a 7/10. Its worth the money. :-) So after movie, we went to Junksale.



Exactly why I h8 my hair right now. Look at that! Who the effing shit has these kind of hair? ME. FML. But my hair's not that short. And overalls not that ugly. That's the layering part. Bad Bad layering.



Shopping in JB is really tragic. Shopping in Malaysia is tragic. My goodness hahaha should see the stuff they sell man. The prices they put. Had a good laugh about it haha. But there's only one stall/booth that has items that caught my eye. But then again, quite overpriced...but I think I'll still get from their blogshop or something. Hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment