Wednesday, May 5, 2010

//sheer



Japan Culture Festival (?)



So there were a booth selling origami(s) and I picked out a few to make stick them onto a card to make a bookmark.



I have no idea what this is called. Fail exjapanese language student. Hahaha.



The three origami(s) I picked out! And I wrote the JAPAN word below there. And totally fail. I dunno why I just HAVE to ALWAYS ruin things. Sigh.

Anyway, We(Jian Lynn & I) got to wear the japanese traditional costume which is the YUKATA. Nope its not the KIMONO as kimono is worn on winter. I think. Should be la. Haha.


Yukata(s) we picked out ourselves.


Pretty bows at the back


This is actually a photo taking session. Hence JL's not looking at the camera because she's looking at the other camera haha.


K that's the last picture I'm posting it up here you can find my puke-look-a-like face in facebook and then puke.

+++++

Random :









Illustration Raja Rafidah drew. She herself is the cat in green scarf. And Winnie is the one in yellow, bullying Hui Mei the white one. J is the one caramel cream coloured and I am supposedly the one in grey. Isn't she good at drawing? She drew this in paint btw. SALUTE!

No comments:

Post a Comment