Sunday, May 16, 2010

//matter on the other side

I don't know what this world had become. Everywhere I go on the virtual world, there are people bickering, there are people spreading rumours, there are people trying to bring down other's. What's all these? What is the point of all these? Websites like Facebook, Twitter, Blogger/Wordpress/Livejournal(Or any other blog hosting website), Formspring, Myspace, etc. stirs up trouble and all that.

I do not see a point where people HAVE TO put in vulgarities in other's space. Read space : Facebook, Twitter, Blog, etc. I am totally fine if that particular person did something terribly wrong, eg : insulting other's education or insulting their parents or insulting the way they look. But what I'm trying to say and what I'm pointing to is what's with those hate comments bombarding their space. Its their space at the first, show some respect.

I am not pointing fingers to anyone, I'm just saying in general because I go on various of websites, mostly websites that aren't owned by Malaysians. So, yeah..this is what I'm stating in general. People can't mind their own business. I don't know if they are insecure, or jealous, or can't get over themselves. Seriously. Why does some people (not all) have to provoke another party?

People have to get over the fact that what people say on the internet aren't all true. It's that simple. If there is anything that you don't like about a particular person why not you tell them in private face2face(if you know that person) or kindly send them an email notifying them without all those sarcasm and vulgarities.

The world would be a better place. Reality had enough hypocrisy. But it is all around better to not take people seriously on the net. That's what I perceive in this matter. I mean, who are you to judge people on the net? Reality and cyberspace have a different identity.

1 comment: