Thursday, May 6, 2010

//Searching deep

This is random but I found new love all over again for the colour YELLOW haha. I used to love it when I was uh, in kindergarten till p3/4. hahaha. I remember I used to always choose the Yellow Ranger in Power Rangers haha. Pink was never my favourite colour. Ok fine maybe it was my favourite colour. ----------ok enough about this I dunno, I'm just random like that.

Anyway!! surprises today! :-) I got dedications. Hehhehe.



All the dedications I got!

Ok fine, only half of those. Haha. The others are some other people's. Am supposed to pass it to them :-)













THANK YOU TO KAN PUI LING & THANK YOU LAWRENCE YAP




Hehehe :) You guys sure made my day.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the way, do you guys know what is the meaning behind today's date to me? 6th May...

Today marks the 2nd year since Cookie is gone. Yeah...

Tears form behind my eyes But I do not cry. Counting the days that pass me by.....

Still not completely over the fact that he had left me, on the exact date, 2 years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment