Friday, May 21, 2010

//pageant of the bizarre


Took quite some time to get it done and i kinda like it. It seems like I live in a forest right now. It gives a tinge of enchanted feeling...haha except the curtains don't match. Been wanting to get a new pair of curtains for the longest time ever. Shall go curtain hunting soon. Furniture too. Hopefully I can find things I like....

Anyway, happy now because I cleared off the pimples on my face........left bumps here and there and there are scars too zzzzzzzzz. Looking back at the recent picture makes me gawk at the sight of my skin condition. Oh wellz..let's just hope I can maintain and make my skin complexion even better.

Haven't been updating my closet I should really do it soon. I mean, I tried..but I couldn't find pieces that I like. Its sad..you know? Should make a trip to Singapore sooooooon to get me clothes because clothes in jb is meeeehhhh. Also I wanna try the Mr Bean Soya Ice Cream some anonymous told me about in formspring HeHeHeHeHe.

Ok Ok I should really TRY to study right now...But I'm intending to let go of what I couldn't do on this examinations....There're ALWAYS Sekret Plans when its exam season. Sigh..brain oh brain why do you do this to meeeeeee.

Bye now! :-*

+++

5.52PM

LAYER 1: BASICS
Name: Victoria
Birth Date: 2 January 1994
Current Location: Malaysia
Hair Color: Black
Righty/Lefty: Righty

LAYER 2: ON THE INSIDE.
Your fear: The dark
Your dream of the perfect date: Just being with the person

LAYER 3: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW.
Your thoughts first waking up: daaaamn its morning already?!
Your best physical feature: Eyelashes...?
Your bed time: 11pm
Your most missed memory: No specific one

LAYER 4: YOUR PICK. 
Pepsi or Coke: 50-50
McDonald’s or Burger King: 50-50
Single or Group Dates: 50-50
Adidas or Nike: Nike
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate
Cappuccino or Coffee: -100

LAYER 5: DO YOU.
Smoke: No
Cuss: Sometimes..
Take showers: No I haven’t bathed since 1995
Have a crush: Yes
Like school: NOOOO!
Believe in yourself: No
Believe what goes around comes around: Yes
Believe everything happens for a reason: Yes
Think you’re a health freak: Nope

LAYER 6: IN THE PAST MONTH. 
Gone to the mall: Yes
Been on stage: No
Eaten sushi: Yes
Been hurt: No
Dyed your hair: No

LAYER 7: HAVE YOU EVER. 
Played a stripping game: No
Kissed the same sex: Yes
Gotten beaten up: No
Changed who you were to fit in: Hmm...no.

LAYER 8: GETTING OLD. 
Age you’re hoping to be married by: No plans
Number of kids you’re planning on having: 3

LAYER 9: IN A GIRL/GUY.
Best eye color: No preference
Hair color: Black
Short or long hair: No preference
Fat or fit: Fit
Looks or personality: Balance of both
Fun or serious: Fun

LAYER 10: WHAT WERE YOU DOING.
1 MINUTE AGO: This
1 HOUR AGO: Random net surfing
1 WEEK AGO: Sleeping
1 YEAR AGO: Uh…

LAYER 11: FINISH THE SENTENCE. 
I FEEL: weird
I HATE: no one
I HIDE: myself
I NEED: to make my plans work
I LOVE: oogling at pretty girls

No comments:

Post a Comment