Wednesday, May 26, 2010

//Day 3

So 9 down, 11 more to go. Ugh maths 3 days in a row is not good. So unhealthy. Its driving my brain to the verge of exploding. I hate maths. Whatever for we learn additional maths? Logs especially. Its insignificant. I live in an insignificant world where I have to learn irrelevant things. I'm not saying that just because I am terrible in maths. I'm just saying in general. I bet everybody agrees where sometimes in maths we learn irrelevant things for what we are going to do in the future.

Anyhow. Cannot wait for the holidays. Have soooo much to do. Things that I like. Hehehehe.


Love the color combination of the bird. And the background...... <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 Am so stoked!!

Oh by the way I don't know if you guys had seen this before...



Nutella now comes in portion packs! Genius. Also I can't wait to taste the 3in1 nutella that consists of the cracker, the cocoa and the milk!! Don't know where to get it though...maybe its only available in the states.

Aaaaah all I can think of now is what I am going to do during the holidays. No seriously, all the time. Like I'd rather think of what I'm going to do during the holidays than try to study? haha. hopeless kid i am.

The keyboard just sorta 'shocked' me with the electricity. Mild one. So I guess Imma finish this post here. K byebye goodnight and have a nice sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment