Saturday, May 8, 2010

//if i give you gold

Sister came back yesterday...which means I got my phone back! Am such a klutz. Who the hell forgets about their phone! I guess that'd be me. Anyway, today, we went to holiday plaza to get perfumes. My mum and sis are forever buying perfumes I have no idea why.





------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is what happens when you just got back home from somewhere and you have a camera in your hand and  have yellow lights in your room : (I suggest you shall just close this window hahaha) .........but its ok if you wanna carry on. Just that, I warned you already.



I have zzzzzz eyes.  I wish I can have better/clear complexion. Seriously....if I have a clear complexion its going to only last one day maximum!! no matter how I take care of it. Sigh.. Recent breakouts were caused by 1. Finished my cleanser 2. Didn't buy back the cleanser on time. 3. Switched to different brand cleanser Then pimples started popping out~~ then 4. Did a 'facial' routine which obviously my skin is irritated by it. SO SAD LAH my face is so disgusting right now puiiii








OK BYEBYE

Oh ya!! I wanted to tweet this but I figured out it would be really weird but it would be really weird if I post it here. But hi yah. My maid. Ok not exactly my maid, its my grandma's maid ok but still its my maid has this nice sheer dress I like!! But liking my maid's stuff is just weird. bye forget that I said this.

No comments:

Post a Comment