Thursday, May 27, 2010

//like that like what


Hi. So what do you notice about the photo above? Yes, flower prints. They're starting to annoy the hell outta me. Oh wait, it already did. But I like the black wedges though...

Aaaah now we have 3 days of holidays but its not gonna be any good cause I have to sit back and read textbooks. Or at least try.

On a lighter yet not a lighter note, i need to get new denim shorts i only have like 2 but i don't really like them. So hard to find denim shorts that aren't ill-fitted and all that you know. Haha. I h8 ill-fitted clothes.

Uegh I hate ulcers. I have this ulcer on my lips. I applied the gel for it and I teared a little. Its been a looong time since I had ulcers. Must be weather. I am feeling a slight headache now. Aah sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment