Thursday, May 20, 2010

//more hiding than telling

I don't like to post when there are no pictures but I can't stand it when I have the same post on sticky all the time...........

So I'm gna upload a few last year's photo when my hair is still long and silky and nice compared to now. I shouldn't have cut my hair this short. Though its still long but look at its texture & condition right now. Heartache2themax.






Hehehe I love multiple exposures <3

Supposed to be studying right now but I can't be bothered to do that and I still do not know one single thing about Chemistry and Biology and Sejarah Hahahah don't know how I'm going to pass this time round.

I'M SO STOKED about the upcoming plan I have!!!!!! SO EXCITED!!! HOPE IT'D BE DONE BY JULY AND TILL THEN I WON'T REVEAL WHAT HEHEHEHE so happy! *dances around the room like a silly kid*


K, I don't know what else to feel other than excited for my upcoming Sekret Plan and KAPUI about the exam. Pffffffft. Grades don't prove anything, you know? There's so much more than Grades.

No comments:

Post a Comment