Sunday, May 23, 2010

//when there is 'so much time'

As for the preloved items, I've moved the link to the sidebar so that if I keep updating this post side, you won't miss it. Most probably not going to sell them because I am fickle like that. I'm indecisive.



Anyway..I've made a huge mess out of the clothes in my room because I'm lazy as hell to clear them up so I'm leaving them scattering all over the room(not like my room's not already small). Some of it had conquered my bed..maybe I'd clear them if tomorrow my maid hasn't clear them. Also, I cut up my dad's old jeans which faded from black to almost white into shorts..which was obviously too big for me..but if only people wouldn't judge on the ill fitting pants.....and myself wouldn't mind so much, i would wear it out. Contemplating. Y / N ?


Earlier today I found the hello kitty tissue my sister bought and then gave them to me. I have this thought that if I use it to wipe my face or anything, the colours would stain onto my face or anywhere.....haha.

Despite my exam's tomorrow, I am still updating this space. I don't know why myself is refusing to study. Yet I am making jeans into shorts and oh! I found out the way to distress a jean! Yay!

Ok should go bathe now and sleep.

Just wondering though, do people actually read the content on this space?

No comments:

Post a Comment