Sunday, November 9, 2008

Bimbo & Koi Pond

This is my pet rabbit, Bimbo.


Yes, she's a female and her friend Bambi the male rabbit died a few days after we bought the two of them.
Bimbo is now IDK, few months la. Around 4 months I think? I don't know, I'm guessing!
She lazes around and sun bathes. Sometimes.
Like other rabbits, she eats & poops together.
As in like while she's eating, she poops too.
Her poops are now bigggggg if compared last time.
Now she's smaller a little bit than two size of my palms add together.
Last time she was just a tiny little female that sized smaller than one of my palm.

Enough of my pet rabbit already.

Yesterday I was drinking milo in my garden while my dad's doing some gardening,
I saw my pond and kelian-ed my Koi pond cause there's no Kois anymore because all of them died one by one.

So I asked my dad,
"Daddy, when is our Koi ponds gonna have Kois ah?'
He answered "That day I saw an ad in the newspaper they say KL sells Kois very cheap. Next week we going KL we sun-bian buy the fish back"
I answered : "Goody! China Kois or Japanese Kois?"
Dad : "Imported from Japan one! China one so cheap I don't want to buy"
Me : "True. I don't want China Kois either. I let Bimbo out ah. Later you take her in her cage. I going in de. Bye!"
Dad : "Ok."


My pond (:



Its so dirty right! Tsk.

Now, my pond with absolutely no fish. Except for the smaller pond. Got a few goldfish.


;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;



And I like this Japanese lamp or something.
Or is it Korea?
Aiyah! Can't remember la!

No comments:

Post a Comment