Thursday, November 13, 2008

Happy!

Streaming results are finally out by today!
I am so happy I got into morning session of Form 3 despite my poor results.
Hmm.

(*no im not going to tell out my results.)
(:

Anyways,
Pupils of the two classes of PD (Perdagangan = Business) got streamed and the results is,
30 out of 35 students from 2 PD 2(my class) got into 3 PD 1 next year.
4 or more (not sure) students from 2 PD 1 is joining us.
I'm happy happy happy because majority of us is from 2 PD 2 !

*Skip the sad part of today*

We the mad students of 2 PD 2 had our class party at school instead of the place we're supposed to held it. Aiyayaya
Well, its quite disappointing actually because it didn't turn out to be what I expected it to be..
So, not going to mention anything about it.

Tomorrow I'm going to the Kukup & Tanjung Piai trip.
Am looking forward to it.
Stupid monkey JL don't want to go.
You know what is her reason?
She took blood test so cannot go. >:

Holidays are here babeyh!
*SELF REMINDER!*
( Whenever I check out my blog I would see this and it would remind me to do it! )
( *If you think I'm trying to show off or whatever you can think and I am full of myself,
please, You are not welcomed here because you do not respect my blog.
Its my blog of course I'm full of myself. ) <--- Can't stand people saying bad stuffs about my blog. Loser.
I seriously need to go Roost to get something.
And and I need manicures and pedicures as well too!!
*most probably either trying out the 3D manicure or French Manicure.
(=
I need to get my colour hair extentions soon too! *Yay excited.
Other than that I also need some outings!
First I need to go Sgp : - to get my treat from JC,
- to get my pointe shoes for ballet,
- to go Salvation Army to check it out.
- Etc.
Second I need to go some place? : - Meet up with friends,
- Jamming.
- Not telling ya.
Oh! I almost forgot! I need to finish that chinese drama/series I've been watching.
So friggin' funny. :D
I also need to finish a season of CSI
Fourth, IKEA trip!!
Shop stuffs for my new apartment. (:
Fifth I need to get stuffs done! : - change the battery of my TMGC
- get my ODM watch some repairs of the time.
- Complete the "magazine"
- think of what to update.
- Plan for my studies next year.

Arghk my mum refuse to buy me Psp.
Why why why!
Ishhh. I shall go try to let her buy for me one. hehehe.

When can I get Poco? when?!
Stupid Kelvin guy. (is that his name ah?)
Do stuffs so un-efficiently.
I shall not smile to him when I collect Poco from him.
Hahahha I will not do that la. I was just saying it for fun.
Not funny meh? --- *bengang face* Nevermind.

**************************************************************

Tagged by Najwa, JL & JC

1. Person who tagged you is?
I'm going to list one out of the three (: It shall be JL cause it'll be easier.
2. Your relationship with her?
We don't know each other :P
3. Five impressions of her?
Hahaha. The definition of DUMB. muahahaha
4. The most memorable thing she has done for you?
Hahaha. the finger thing.
5. Most memorable thing she has said to you?
"I never ****h t**** today."
6. If she becomes your lover, you will?
Kill myself. NAH! I'll kill her. NAH. Ridiculous.
7. If she becomes your lover, thing she has to improve on would be?
Hygiene!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
8. If they become your enemy, you will?
World War Four. World War Three had already happened before, apparently.
9. What is it you want to tell her now?
"JIAN LYNN!!!!!!! You have the right to remain silent. So shut up."
10. Your overall impression on her is?
Okay.
11. How do you think people around you will feel?
Feel what?
12. What do you love about yourself?
Hahaha. Everything!
13. What do you hate about yourself?
:D Somethings.
14. The most ideal person you want to be.
Myself and my mum (:
15. For people who love and care for you, say something to them.
*Smile* Thanks and sorry
16. Tag ten people:
Can I not?

Tagged by Najwa.

1. What is your ambition?
-AS, Business woman.
2. What is more important to you? Friends or boyfriend/girlfriend?
-Both.
3. Are you HAWT??
-OF COURSE! ceh wah. Whaaat? I'm postive toward myself okay!
4. How often do you think that you're different from your friends? And why?
-Most of the time? Because....I am a brat! spoilt brat? asshole brat? hahah
5. How many babies do you want?
-Twins!
6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
-Well, yeah.
7. Are you yearning for freedom?
-Not really, I'm happy with my life now.
8. I'm glad that I am..
-from a good family background.
9. What's a perfect boyfriend like to you? [List 10]
-You really don't want me to list it out. Trust me.
10. What are you really afraid of?
-Uhm. I'm afraid of the dark.
11. What is your worst habit?
-Telling shut up you're irritating and I dislike you to people I don't like.
12. Do you like blogging?
-Not really? Haha. But okay la.
13. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
-Some.
14. Would you rather be a emo who's a loner or a total air?
-Both at different situations.
15. What do you crave for the most currently?
-Food!! I am so hungry now..
16. Are you single or in a relationship?
-I'm not in a relationship.
17. Describe the person who tagged you in seven words:
-She is a girl I barely knew. Well as in like I don't really know her characters and all.
18. What have you done to yourself to make yourself happy?
-I don't know? Serious.
19. What will you be in another 10 years to come?
-I'll be 24 by then and I think I'm working? dating someone?
20. If your loved ones died, would you consider committing suicide?
-Nope. I'll face it.

No comments:

Post a Comment