Saturday, November 8, 2008

Favourites

My favourite number : 5
My favourite colour(s) : Purple , Red , White , Green , Yellow
My favourite food : Food
My favourite starbucks drink : Caramel Cream Frappucino
My favourite juice(s) : Watermelon Juice, Orange+Carrot Juice
My favourite cereal : Honey stars
My favourite brand of milk(s) : Australia's brand *forgot the brand. & Dutch lady full cream that goes perfectly with my cereal.
My favourite breakfast bar : Forgot the brand too.
My favourite dog : Cookie the Poodle
My favourite place to be : Home
My favourite song(s) : With me by Sum 41 , Your Guardian Angel by T.R.J.A.
My favourite music instrument(s) : Cello, Piano, Harp
My favourite part of my body(s) : Eyes, Teeth
My favourite flavour(s) : Sweet, Salty
My favourite website : None
My favourite flower : Tulips, Sunflowers, roses.
My favourite fish : Japanese Koi *not china Kois okay!
My favourite soft toy : I don't like soft toys.
My favourite country : Korea
My favourite car(s) : Mercedes , BMW
My favourite phone(s) : Nokia 7370 , SE w660i
My favourite alphabet : V
My favourite singer : none
My favourite band : RAMG
My favourite sports brand(s) : Nike, Roxy
My favourite cosmetic brand : Anna Sui
My favourite name-whom-people-call-me : Vic
My favourite ice cream flavour : None
My favourite cartoon character(s) : Blossom, Bubbles and Buttercup.
My favourite movie : Eight Below
My favourite bag : My very own Louis Vuitton bag
My favourite watch : My limited edition Valentine's day ODM watch.
My favourite sport(s) : Track, Netball
My favourite dance(s) : Ballet, Ribbon dance.
My favourite font(s) : Tahoma, Trebuchet MS, Georgia, Arial
My favourite finger : The fourth finger.
My favourite smiley : (:
My favourite quote : Live right now, Just be yourself. It doesn't matter if its good enough for someone else's.

No comments:

Post a Comment