Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Kitty

Cat's are cute! So cute alright?
I got these videos off some site and I'm not telling you where :P
I credit that person though, But I'm not going to tell who. (=

Watch these videos! I highly recommend you.
I'm sure it'll made your day because they're all so cute.








The second video reminds me of a game I used to play when I was a little kid.
It's called the A E I O U game. Heard of it anyone?? (;

Well, I used to hate cats when I was in primary school. But since I wanted to be a veterinarian so I have to like cats. Till now, I am still liking cats. I just think they're all awesome like other animals. :)

But Vet courses takes up to 7 years? 7 years is waayy too long for me. For now, it's a definite No for me to study vet course. Hey, that doesn't mean I don't like animals okay? I love them, But I need to think for my future. So I think I'll just pass it.

Right, out of topic, Let's get back to the topic. So... Where were I again?
Aaaaahh yeah, Kitty! :)

Once I've watched those videos I thought of wanting a kitty but no, I don't want it on the other hand. I still prefer a dog as my pet than a cat. It would be a total different story if someone kind enough to surprise me with a cat as a gift. Hehe. But I would not buy a cat. =)

So, after watching those videos you earthlings liked it? Do you like cats now?

No comments:

Post a Comment