Friday, November 21, 2008

Genting

It could've been much more colder.
It's the coldest of Genting after so friggin many times I went there.
Okay maybe its because of what I wore.

Man, I hate Genting like, so much.
1. Boring
2. Boring
3. Boring
4. A lot ah lians & ah bengs

Yes I looked so lame.
I know that, don't have to remind me.
Ok?

Genting sucks. I don't understand why people want to go and play their stupid outdoor or indoor games. It's not like its fun. And its not like it can't be played anywhere. And there's like big bunch of losers out there with stupid dressings. And then you have to be stucked in line with them. And there's also stupid wanna-be s with their stupid cigarette and their stupid way of talking and their loser dressing. Don't ever call me to go Genting anymore. I'll probably scold the shit outta you if I know you very well & close or whatever lah.
Aiya I hate Genting. Not really because of the games there but the people there. Like oh my gosh-- I think I should stop criticizing.

No comments:

Post a Comment