Friday, November 28, 2008

No title.


Sunrise @ Pulau Ketam.



I did tell you guys before that I woke up at 5:30 to watch sunrise right? Yeeeeaah, I know that was dumb. But nevermind. At least I got entertained by those elderly right?

I'm alone at home now. Sister went to CitySquare, Dad & Mum off to work, Brother went to his friend's house. Ugh, so bored at home!! Okay- I'm not exactly alone, there's still my maid and Bimbo my pet rabbit and fishes and ants and lizards and other insects in my house with me. =)

I was supposed to go watch twilight alone today. So pathetic. I know right. But too bad I didn't get to watch because I can't wake up on time. So my sister went City Square already. Shouldn't have watched too much of that korean drama. But it was nice so nevermind lah. Furthermore my hair is like some sort of freak now so I guess..... hmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment