Sunday, November 30, 2008

Permissions

( Edited )
* This post is edited. Alot, I guess? *


I've been thinking for quite a few months already that whether should I lock my blog.
So I guess there's conclusion in every thought, right? Now my conclusion is : Lock it up.
There'll be only a few people on my list to have access into my blog. Let's say around 8 person?

( Removed )
* This part ( sentence ) is removed *

(=

P/s : Want access to my blog? You can. But only if you don't mind the troublesome to email me your email address. Or just drop your email address to me through msn.

By the way, starting tomorrow night let's say around 7 onwards my blog will be locked.
Please be informed that not everyone that leaves him/her email address to me can have access to enter my blog.
So yeah, I'll have to consider putting him/her into the accessing list first.

That's all I've got to say.
Have a nice day everyone !

No comments:

Post a Comment