Tuesday, November 25, 2008

One way to pay an overdue account.


Click on the picture to get redirected to another website that has the full conversation between them both. (;

I got that link from xiaxue.blogspot.com

I find it very funny so take a look at it. But I can't assure you that it will be funny to you.


I am thinking that Jane lady will be like so pissed off with this David guy.


Anyways,
I wanna watch Twilight. Those who've read the novel said it is good so I think that movie should be good too? I am so lazy to read the novel now because the movie will be out in a few days time.

My body is aching like idk what now. Thanks to yesterday's badminton and swimming.
I was supposed to go jogging around my housing area to train my stamina this morning but I'm too tired to wake up. I guess I shall jog on the treadmill instead of the roads.

Omg. I feel so boring at home doing nothing. I already told J to borrow me one of her Korean drama series. How I wish I could drive now so that I can drive to her house right away and take the drama series from her. Booooooo I'm only 14. Why?

School holidays are really coming to an end like real soon. And that is not fun. I have not yet buy stuffs for neat year. ---wait, I think thats too early for now. Haha. The only reason I felt like going to school now is to do sports. So lazy wanna study. Ugh.

I need those Neo's from Joanne and others so that I can take a picture of it and have it because I didn't get it and what I got is those tiny small small pieces. But I've got it all. So what? I cannot take a clear picture of it. Boo. I totally forgot to ask it from J and Paul yesterday and I regretted. Because if I do then I can spend my time blogging than rather walking around the house eating and doing nothing.
Sigh.


Boooooooooooooooo.
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment