Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Sports Day.

On Monday was a so-called sports day to me because we went badminton. Then badminton again then swimming.
"We" > Me, My sister, Joanne, Paul, Jerome, Nazreen, Michael.

"Who the heck booked the badminton court? It's freaking early and I almost died getting my butt off my bed. Grrrr"

- "Nobody booked. Just go only"

"..................................................................what the."

Had a few rounds of badminton and it was all funny and nice. :) After badminton in Tiara Club all of us went to City Square to eat and uh, my sister wanted to get something from SaSa.

Planned to get a bus there as its mnuch more cheaper because some of them are like broke. And cab fares are not cheap okay! We're no rich kiddos. Haha. Waited for half a year and no bus at our sight. So we sat cab there and, we saw a bus. It was all the ............... moment. Jerome said we got conned by the taxi driver because our cab fares are higher than theirs. Haha funny.

Had McDonald for lunch and some of them kept on blaming "someone" for ordering all large sets of meals and ended up we had 4 large fries. That "someone" would be me. K, case solved.

No group pictures because nobody remembered.
On that day there was this emo thingy going on among the guys. All started from Jerome's "depression" Hahaha.

My sister and I went back home around 3 because we're having our piano lessons at 4. I headed to my bed once I reached home. Okay, maybe not at once. And I slept like a pig then I forced myself to wake up because it'll be my turn to piano lesson soon. Then Paul and J came my house at don't know what time.

We played The Pokemon Monopoly. Paul and I cheated and we kept on stealing Evelyn's money. And I stole a 500 from the bank and my sister caught me so I lied and put back a 10. :D

At six thirty we went over to Larkin Residence to swim. Then we played badminton as well too.
We > J and I.
We've got several lame ways to play badminton and it was fun fun dumb.

Photo time!


The scene of the girls thought Paul is dead but he's not. Try to notice that Paul's doing a "shhhh"


Just smile.


Act cute.


Bang bang bang boom.


And I'm presenting you my fat ass photo.
My, my. The more I look at it the more I feel fat. Wait, I'm already fat so that makes me obese.
)=So annoyed la.
After one hour of laming around in the badminton court we went swimming.
Got pictures but it's so-called obscene yet not. Haha. And I looked like some grilled potato so might as well don't upload it. :-)

----------------------------------------------------


Ish, I just got to know that I won't be in Jb or Sg during Christmas. I'll be on my way to KL. How sad. I've to attend my cousin's wedding dinner on the 26th of December. Oh remembering 26th of December! It happens to be Ms Lim's birthday! Gotta wish her. For the first time in umm, 4 years. By the way, Ms Lim's my ex tuition teacher.. For your information.

Oooooooooops I think I got to go now. Need to wake up early tomorrow to jog. Or rather, later. Let's hope that I'll be able to crawl out of my bed and get my ass on jogging. Hee. I seriously need to lose some weight and train my stamina. I lost 1 kg a few days ago and I gained it back today. Stupid. Now I need to get back to my weight when I was in Secondary 1.



Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment