Saturday, November 8, 2008

Overall

PMR subject's are all over.
There's still two more subjects.
Music & Computer.

Malay paper 1 was okay & I think I screwed up my paper 2. )'=
Sejarah was fine. It was much easier than I expected it to be.
Science paper 1 was fine, but paper two, tsk tsk.
Life Skills are .................. well, no comments. 2 subjects screwed.
Maths, like usual.
English rocked. Didn't expect my essay to be 243 words because it seemed so little.
For essay I used very very simple english to avoid grammar mistakes.
But I still think I'll make a lot of grammar mistakes.
Geography was fine, but there's quite a number of questions I either a)*ohshit forgot or b)*whatthehell?

I hope my music will get high marks but still don't think I wil because there's a freaking booklet for us to memorize. For music paper 2.
WTC.(what the crap)

For Computer I hope I won't fail this time.
Last year I failed by one mark. 39%
I didn't submit my book and a project so there was around I don't know? Hell loads of marks deducted.
Jian Lynn the smart asshole passed just nice. 40%
Hahaha. We were in one group & we didn't do the project so both of us got so low marks.
Joanne freako got like 60% because she partnered with *IDontLikeHer* and did the project.


Well, I have like stuffs to say but the camera's not here now and I need those pictures to blog.

(= Later I guess?

No comments:

Post a Comment