Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Facts-o-logy

This was quite a long time ago.
But its okay to post it up.
You can continue reading and click on the image eventhough your parents are standing behind you.
Hahha.







Everyone, Google Victoria.
I found out that by entering "pinkworlduk" on the google search bar,
My blog url would appear as the first results.



I wonder why.
Proof :





You can try it too. Its harmless :D
It make no sense though, what's up with PinkWorldUK appearing man?
Hahaha.

PLUS! Enter my name and search it too.





Apparently my facebook profile appeared third on the first page list!

A little Did-You-Know?

- Victoria-writes.blogspot.com have readers from Indonesia.
That's quite fascinating, really.
Because I know no one from Indonesia except for my maids?



- Have you ever wondered who invented Paper clips?
Yes, paper clips used by office to clip papers. Or domestic use. Ok maybe not that.
Haha.
Now I can tell you who invented paper clips with the help of Wikipedia!
Click on it to find out who actually invented paper clips.

- And! For kids, do you know what is the fastest animal? Click here to know more!

*

No comments:

Post a Comment