Saturday, November 29, 2008

RAMG

There's this prom organized by a few of SIGS students.
Go to their site here!

Rachel told us that Veena wants our band ( RAMG ) to perform on that prom night. But even if we want to perform, we have no time to do all the stuffs eg : practice the band thingy; because the prom night is on 13 th of December if I'm not wrong.

If we want to perform, we can only sing together as a band but not play all the instruments because some of us haven't started yet. ( I know lah our band so pathetic. )

How now brown cow?


































P/s : "How now brown cow" is not a copyright of mine or this blog. There's this one blogger uses it and I find it interesting so I wanna use it too.
Say I copy or whatever you want. At least I'm not like some people out there that claims that other people copies them but in fact they copied others.
Tsk, Losers.

So use your freaking brain before you say anything.

-
By the way, can you people stop asking me about my hair now? Because I'm very sensitive at this matter & I do not wish anyone to talk about it, in front of me.
I'll just have to ban you from my tagboard if you people continue asking me anything regarding my hair now / say anything concerning it.
Thanks.
P/s : Call me names whatever you want I don't care. You don't even understand how I feel now so stfu.

No comments:

Post a Comment