Friday, November 28, 2008

Sewing

After a while of me messing up the closet and found many pretty stuffs and also pretty cloths! Then something striked me. That is, sewing!!

Don't you think its really cool to sew something out by ripping your oldies and turn them into something that others doesn't have? I think its pretty cool. Like you can make your own clothes. Maybe starting a new trend too! Then you'll be a legend. Okay. LOL////

Hmm, I just think its so cool to make something. Something that others don't have. Something that people would envy. Something that people would want to have it but ends up they can't because there's only 1 in this world! So cool lah.

I wanna have a sewing machine too! Like other people (Okay I meant fashion designer). Duh I need a new one. I can't possibly use my grandma's one that can barely even operate. But too bad I don't have $$$ to buy one right now. Maybe if somebody is kind enough to give me their old ones but can function lar. That'll be so good. But who would wanna give me??

No one

No comments:

Post a Comment