Saturday, November 15, 2008

Of Kukup & Tanjung Piai School Trip.

My Kukup & Tanjung Piai trip didn't turn out very nice and very entertaining.
Very disappointed with the places we went and such.
So anyways, I'll upload pictures I took.
Only a small part of the pictures I felt like dying doing all the pictures.

I was separated from Joanne & my sister. We sat different bus.
Luckily I got the better bus. They sat some old school bus and I sat my school's bus.
Seats and environment are better. Hahah, environment. lol

Anyways, here are some pics I took with my school mates.
Not all but a few.

Jesslyn and I (:
I know I look so retarded here. But this is the best I can find because taking pictures in bus actually makes us look very sucky. You know?


Winnie & I.
We decided to change the photo effect because we took many pictures and most of then suck.
Alotttt.


Rachel & I!
Finally I get to take pictures with Rachel.
Now you can see who is Rachel if you guys don't know who she is.
(=


Winnie, Me and Goh Pei Shan.

Well, well.
After approximately 1 and a half hour we finally reache Kukup.
All of us got down the bus and Me,Joanne,Sister and Kay reunited.
Hahaha.

Did you know that Kukup was flooded?
Man! we have to actually cross the street with our tracks folded up to our knee and took off your shoes and socks.
I was like *phew* luckily Jian Lynn the cow never come.
If not she'll kill Me and JC.
No pictures of the flood because................I am lazy.


After months JC attended Vicky's smiling lesson,
Her smile didn't get better. =P
Boo Joanne, boo you.
Guess I'm not really a good teacher after all..................


Fellow Monkeys! :)
Look at CJ7 (I meant Joanne) what a grin+tongue out.
I looked so happy I don't know why.

Then we sat on a boat to Pulau Kukup's Taman Negara.
I didn't know Kukup have a Taman Negara.
Pictures on the boat.






.............................. I know! My smile is all the same.
Who cares? I don't care. That's my trademark. ONE of my trademark.
Lols

The *forgot*
Issit called Jetty?

You people missed my face????
--- if you didnt, nevermind. :D
As you can see I look very chubby in that picture.
Goshh, my face grew bigger and bigger since last year.
I've never really been to a Lawatan Sambil Belajar.
I mean, its like every school trip means Lawatan Sambil Belajar but in the end we learnt nothing.
You agree?
But this time, this trip can be considered as a Lawatan Sambil "Belajar" trip because in the woods,
You'll be able to see something like..
This.

& this.
(:
Path to nowhere.
I find it pretty interesting.
Joanne said that taking this picture we can make like those iconic stuffs. Haha :)
After the Kukup Taman Negara we went to Tanjung Piai's Taman Negara.

Actually we're supposed to see other continents, said by some form 4 girl.
I don't think its true.
But the truth is, we're supposed to be at the Southernmost Tip of Mainland Asia.
Unfortunately the place we're supposed to go is under renovation.
We walked all the way to the place then our guide told us that the place is under renovation.
Can only see the sight from far away.
What the, wasted our time and strength.
After TP's Taman Negara we went to a Bee's Farm.
Get to see those bees making honeys from a near distance.
Pretty Cool.
Then we also get to taste the honey freshly cut out from the thing la.
Don't know what its called. Haiyoyo.
It was seriously sweet I tell you.
It's like sweet till you can feel like your throat is going to die of sweetness or something.
Or or, you have the thought of you're getting sweet-throat-cancer.
Haha.
After the trip to Bee's farm we went back to JB!
Everyone was dead tired by then.
I slept half the journey back.
Could've slept more but those stupid idiotic Cina-Cina form 1(s) are squeaking.
So annoying. I felt like screaming at them when they screamed like a couple of losers.
I said to myself that if they scream like that again I'll scold the hell out of them.
Serious. I was so pissed then.
I do not care if you(stupid idiot Cina Form 1) are reading this post.
I repeat, I do not care.
Shit face man.
That's all I suppose?
It was not fun.
Thank you, and goodbye.
I hope you people will have a better trip than me.
I think its this trip is worse than the Kok Ping one.
Hahaha, Kok Ping.

No comments:

Post a Comment