Thursday, November 6, 2008

Weird dream

Next time I'm not going to say raining cats & dogs anymore.
I'm gonna say it as raining vicky & jianlynn

:D

I had this weird dream this morning while I was sleeping.
It was weird. Really.
I dreamt I got kidnapped because I didn't search for some kid been kidnapped seriously,
So the kidnapper told me that he's going to kidnap me because I wasn't serious enough.
Then I got kidnapped, and stuffed in the lift.

Then when the lift's door opened I was in some apartment.
With a big bunch of teenagers also got kidnapped.
The thing is it was fun there!

This is really weird. I dreamt of Wu Chun also got kidnapped.
Then I sort of fought with him because he don't let me sleep in the master bed room.
He somehow chased me out of the room with his laptop.
Hahahaha.

Then after few days there I planned to get out of the apartment.
All of us got out, using water guns as our weapon.
Lucky for us, no security guards found us.
We sort of like repelled down the building.
I broke the window by smashing it then everyone repelled down.
And ten we ran---- & then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment