Wednesday, April 22, 2009

200 bucks

Oh wow surprised? I changed my blogskin yet again..almost alike to my PrettyStarThePony's. All my hard work..gone.just.like.that. I sat right infront of my computer and edited the skin again and again and again and it almost took me 6 hours to get it look purrfect. Now, its gone. Okeh maybe it'll be up again..idk. Cause I'm pretty sure I'll get bored with my current skin now. Hmm. We'll see huh?

I don't really like my skin now, maybe its the colour combination..maybe its because of the header. Idk, I have no mood to edit my blogskin now. Not in a very good mood to edit blogskin! Anyway, it is set that I'll be going to Singapore on the 9th of May for just a small yet big stuff then back to jb again. :D I won't reveal what I'm going to do in Sg that day but when everything's done I'll reveal it! I can't wait!! *Squeals in excitement*

Why 9th of May you may ask..and I'll answer it with : because its the nearest Saturday that I'm free. This coming Saturday Team Low Hui Mei will be having netball matches agaisnt other teams of Netballers in my school. I'll explain why my team is called Team Low Hui Mei Hahha lol. And the next Sat which is 2nd of May is my school's IU day so you people come ook? Then I'm left with 9th of May.

I can't go to Sg on weekdays because I freaking have school till 430 everyday and you tell me how I'm going to go. @ 150 after school? I don't want to exhaust myself man..I'd rather wait till 9th of May and have a peace day out. With a friend, or two.

NOW you guys ready to know the reason why my (our) team is called as Low Hui Mei? It is because we haven't figured out a name for our Netball team that consists of Me, Joanne, JL, Hui Mei, Rachel, Nithiyah, Syahirah and Amira. Then the teacher in charge then made a "smart" decision to name our group Low Hui Mei cause Hui Mei's the captain. I'm done being captain man.... :P We're going to rock that match! \m/ Team Low Hui Mei rox2dmax.

K I'm done with this post. Nothing else to blog about already. :>

No comments:

Post a Comment