Saturday, April 18, 2009

Friendster Comments

I decided to go to my old Friendster account and check back my old comments hahaha its so funny seeing old comments and most of the comments I get are like : "You are pretty" or "something something something pretty" Hahaha No I'm not trying to say anything but its just so very funny don't you think so?

And I found some people which I kind of know but I don't know..Lol. Memories. Memories. And then there is this one weird suresh guy I'm not sure I know him or not but he is sure funny. I laughed out loud when I read a comment from my brother. Its quite some time ago. He was like "blablablabla I don't know what to write to you..I give you some fish. <>< <>< <>< " HOW CUTE CAN HE GET???? Hahha so funny!

Old Fs comments really made my day a little more worthwhile :)

-
ps: My new favourite colour is Silver. I changed my favourite colour due to some affected reason I don't wish to publish it here.  You can come ask me if you want. AND PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT ABOUT ME CHANGING MY FAVOURITE COLOUR OK, ITS VERY ANNOYING FYI.

No comments:

Post a Comment