Monday, April 6, 2009

Jan, scroll down.

I did went for Convent 22nd IU Day.
Group Picture :



I have the bigger version of it wait, I zoomed in btw and print screened it haha clever me.



HAHA Saw me??

Another group picture.


This time, spot for me yourself.

Bigger version of it :



Picture credits to Christy Chua's Facebook Profile.

-
JANJAN.
She's jealous cause I don't have a birthday post for her. :P People sick la on that day dying de no time for post. This one is for YOU ANYWAY! :D
This is Janice Soh Wei Xin. She is 15 now like me! Jan, we can be 15 together-gether ok! Hahaha.
Jan and her Skippy!
Look @ her reaction! She so shock and happy cause I have one belated post for her.
See Jan, you have 3 pictures Chu Hsien only got 1! So, now. happy d?
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO YOU JAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment