Thursday, April 16, 2009

I am drug addicted.

Yohooo I didn't go school today because I was sick. Yes, I called in fever. Its like so funny how someone can get fever in half a month. Hahaha and that weird person is me. Its still the smae this time, I shivereved like someone with mad cow disease in the middle of the night. Haha I slept on the couch because I can't take air-cond and I can't possibly just off the air-cond since my sister is sleeping with me right??! ( I'm so kind........ )

Y'know what I think? I think right, that I'll die when I turn 30 because of the reason I take drugs like a lot.. Drugs like Panadol, Daflon, Tranexanamic, Dulcolax..etc. The most drug I ate is Panadol Menstrual. I need that to live man like seriously. In one day I can take up to 4 pills and then the next day of my period pain I'll take about 1 to 2 pills. DUDE...I'm gonna die.

Okeh its so weird telling what drugs I eat and stuff. Oh nooo I'm going to die. Haha. I need to go for my medical health check-up like soon soon soon mannn. We'll see if the result is bad or good. Bad as in like I get aids or something. HAHA LOL I'M CRAPPING. & NO I'M NOT CURSING MYSELF. ITS JUST AN EXAMPLE, idiot.

So anyway. I don't know what I'll do the whole day for today. I think I would play L4D myself since my brother had to go to school. Argh it shucks being alone sometimes. But I like being alone. Nobody can bullshit with me. Nobody to annoy me haha!

Conclusion is its good to be sick. Real good for a person like me ;D Hehheh.

No comments:

Post a Comment