Thursday, April 30, 2009

Tomorrow's Tomorrow.

Argh I dread going to school on Saturdays. And even more dreading to go perform something which I guarantee you will turn out massively bad. But seeing all of the others are working so hard to try to make the IU as good as possible really made me reflect on myself for a bit. I've been slacking, what was I thinking?!

Anyway, leaving my credit dead for approx 2 weeks now..Cuz I don't message, I don't call, I don't use the phone all the time. I am not a phone maniac. Haha. Okeh besides that its because I'll be changing to maxis tomorrow? or tomorrow's tomorrow? Around these few days. So yup, don't need to revive my credit..but there's still 10 bucks in it and its wasteful to waste money. So how?? -and being really fickle minded I can't decide to go for a new number or to stick with my old maxis number which flew to Pakistan.

Or should I just wait till my mum comes back from KL tomorrow and ask her her opinion? :) *smacks forehead* Bad being fickle minded seriously.

AND WHY PEOPLE CAN GET THEIR DREAM "insert things you can think of here" WHEN I CAN'T GET MY DREAM LAPPIE?

:( 'gna sleep late tonight, 've got thousands of papers to cut. Ta.

No comments:

Post a Comment