Sunday, April 5, 2009

Ear fest




Hai.

Adding songs into my playlists is fun so I added quite a lot of songs into my playlist considering I'm putting it in my blog. Hahaha so if you people 'r bored you can come to my blog and listen to songs over and over again lol.

Anyway the songs I added are :
  1. Littlest Thing by Lily Allen
  2. Listen To Your Heart by DHT
  3. Knock Knock by Lenka
  4. Candles by Hey Monday
  5. Still Believe In Love by Jenny Hyun
  6. My Heart by Irwansyah ft Acha Septriasa
  7. Mad by Ne-Yo
  8. It Ends Tonight by The All American Rejects
  9. Your Call by Secondhand Serenade
  10. Dont Make It So by Automatic Loveletter
  11. Thats When I love you by Aslyn
  12. With Me by Sum 41

K entertain your ear!

Anyway, my fever's gone so yeah I'm free from it and 'm not quite happy with it actually haha. Okeh I'm hungry now I wanna go get something to eat bye earthlings!

No comments:

Post a Comment