Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Mojo jojo

Y'know what? I don't think so that I'll be taking pictures of my ballet shoe already cause I think it'd be a waste of time I think I should sell it to some ballet shop rather than waiting like an idiot for people to contact me that they're interested in buying ballet shoes online. Or whatever stuff. No, not the people in jaybee that I know.
And I decided not to go to Sgp this Friday anymore cause I have something on that day in school and I don't want to feel rushed as if the thing I'm going to get is gonna extinct or something. I might as well wait till the ninth of May and have a peace day out to Sgp. Or maybe I'll go there alone cause I h8 bullshit people being around me.

Not in a good mood today. Everything seems to be out of place. Every single little thing is getting on my nerves. I h8 people that don't use their brains when they speak. Everythings ok in a fcked up way. Pretty much sums it up.

Anyway this is rather random, I want purple rose. Gna hunt fo' it.

No comments:

Post a Comment