Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Surprisingly I'm still alive and kickin' (!!)



I've nothing to blog about actually so I came online and go on msn and facebook and uh blog hopping without blogging.. No inspiration to blog recently. So no more random moments for now, or should I say today? Haha.



Like the paper's drawing.. I want to blend math! I cant freaking understand..Ok I understand but when it comes to question I can't seem to know how to answer them! MAN... >: Need to pull my socks! ( Ms Lim used to tell everyone that everytime when I was still in her tuition. ) Okeh, it seems that I still can't get rid of random stuffs when it comes to blogging. So, lets just take the above statement that "no more random moments for now" as a lie. hahahaa. Now who says I'm no good in lying? HUH? HUH?



Anyway the main reason for not having a blog post day after day is because I was waiting to get this paper's photo snapped! Really ok! Don't laugh hor. I can't get it done the past few days because the cam's battery was with Kaytrieese Tee Jenn Ling. Haha. This so-called activity was done during the past cellgroup time. And it made me realise I have to keep on the right track on where I'm going in the future and to set my determination of what I want in life and what I don't want & also to work for what I want. So yup basically it helped me a lot... Like realise that I am SO NOT PREPARED FOR PMR.

Okeh you guys are gonna say aiya PMR no use one lah but then afterall its still an exam. And who wants to get pretty bad results for major exams??? Right? Hha.



Hehe my Mr Elephant. IKNOW IT SUCKS OK SO DON'T COMMENT BECAUSE I H8 IT WHEN PEOPLE TELL ME BULLSHIT STUFF THAT I ALREADY KNOW OR ITS OBVIOUSLY OBVIOUS. Hahaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Okeh obviously the papers with the horrid writing are not my original writing its my uh, scribbles ( can say lah. ) So yup. I don't have that writing. OH YA, Congratulations to SIGS english debate team for winning 1st for today's finals!

Right.....my sister is slapping herself now in the room can hear from here. Okeh I'm lying ( Again ) she's not slapping herself she's applying some whitening skincare product on her face. Which seems no effect on her skin HAHAHAHAHA. I think she's a zombie-eyeh-eyeh-eyeh. OHHH L4D KILL THE ZOMBIE AHHHHH SCREAM HAHA. LOL I AM HIGH. Anyway SHE's GONNA KILL ME WHUTEVA!!

'.'V Peace dude..

No comments:

Post a Comment