Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Hell's Bell.

Alright I haven't tell you guys about the Hell's Bells video Joanne Vicky Evelyn Eunice Yaw Siang Joseph starred in. Hahaha starred. Well apparently this video ( J as the main emo girl ) is about how screwed up life is sometimes and how a song can lead you into the wrong path. (?) ( I sendiri not quite sure what is the meaning but I'm blogging about this Hell's Bells here so I need a meaning right, correct me please somebody who actually knows! (: -in a polite way pls thx. )

Anyhoooozz, the video has the theme about going all emo so you could see in the video below that J was dressed in all black. &Me. &Evelyn. &Eunice. &Yaw Siang. &Joseph. The starring day started off with a basketball match EC with Omega. Then not long after Stella came to pick J and I to church as J has to do some shoots under the sun.

Okie, reached church and ate lunch first, J changed into her all black outfit & Stella helped her with her make up and also her dark, emo looking eyes effect. Then she was ready and then shot for her first scene that's the sitting part and then listening to iPod. The iPod was EuChuan's anyway. Couldn't use J or my sister's or my iPod because its either the fonts too small or the screen wasn't big enough for the focus-in.

Pause. This is the most important fact I forgot to mention above, The director for this video was Alvin! ( Don't say I didn't mention you k! :D )

Ok continue. For that scene makan-ed quite some time I think, because If I'm not wrong, I remember that there were quite a number of NGs. After that scene J have to walk under the scorching hot sun! I was almost burnt. J even more dying because as you can see in the video she was wearing all black and skinny jeans and long sleeved shirt. I think I would die on the spot if I were her.

I'll have to help her comb her hair again and again because her hair's a bomb. Or i'll have to hand her the tissue to wipe her sweat away. That's the behind-the-scenes. Like obviously. I love behind-the-scenes. Really! I would watch hehind-the-scene scenes again and again for good dramas. OK THATS NOT THE POINT. Let's go back to the topic.

Can you believe how kind I am to actually teman her to go in the morning/afternoon just to see her shoot and have to help her somemore! AND SHE CALLED ME UNKIND SOUL TODAY. How sad is that. Ok not really but I was really unkind so yeah doesn't matter. But I accompanied her muahhaa I feel so proud now its like the kind-est thing I've ever done for her. I think.

And after the walking under the sun scene ended we proceeded to the next scene where J was emo sitting down and wanted to cut herself. The cuts are Stella's work and we was so happy with the outcome of it. Its very real from the video and quite real in real life haha. Then after that scene we tapau and went back home. Ok we did not.

The other scenes we'll have to wait for my sister and the night and yeahh. Around 7 like that all of us was ready for the smoking shoot and Hahaha I can't stop lol-ing @ how J holds her cigarette stick. Haha. She holds it like that is because her cigarette was gg to drop so she'll have to use another finger to support the cigarette. Haha lol. Non-smokers are like that. Maybe not all but for J.

And as for the Yaw Siang walk pass Joanne and bangs into her scene, when I saw that I burst out laughing remembering how the behind-the-scenes was like. YS was laughing and its fun watching them repeat scenes over and over again. :D

For the Me Evelyn Eunice gang up to quarrel with J scene it didn't turn out quite how it should be... I think.. Hahha. Took that shoot for quite a number or times also. The first shoot when Alvin said Action I burst out laughing I dunno why haha guess 'm not an emo person I cannot stay still to not laugh.. Unless I'm pretty darn angry or no mood la. Then I'll look angry, not emo. Haha. y'know for the scene that we quarrelled with J, we weren't speaking or talking or whatsoever we just like moved our mouths like we're quarreling. We had to do that because when we start talking its either me or my sister will cause the shoot to be NG. Haha. So yeahhh.

Then the father scolding J scene. Before they shoot, the "father" was like : "I BUY CHICKEN RICE FOR YOU YOU DON'T WANT, THEN WHAT YOU WANT?!" Then J was like : "I WANT DUCK RICE". Then "Father" was like "DUCK RICE, YOU WANT DUCK RICE" I was lol-ing beside alreadyyy. Hahaha. What a term to use. Chicken rice hahhaa. Then the real shoot was up and yeap. After that scene we tapau and went back home.

Waaaiiitttt. Before that I borrowed Alvin my laptop for him to trasfer some data and meanwhile I saw a Starbucks bottle omg I'm in love with it!! I don't know if they're still selling it or where he/she bought it but it was freaking nice!! Ahhhhhh. K I think I shall stop. Bravo for you guys that actually finish reading my uh, wordy post. So now you guys shall watch the video!



Audio was disabled because the video contains an audio track that has not been authorized by WMG.

If not Boulevard of Broken Dreams will be playing as the background music.

POST IS COPYRIGHTED JOANNE YOU CANNOT COME COPY AND PASTE OK! I KNOW YOU'RE STILL GG TO DO THAT HAHAA ANYTHING LA! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment