Friday, April 17, 2009

Aaah.

Nooooooo........ I thought I could have a day off tomorrow cause I'm so tired but nooo I have to go school tomorrow ahhh. School is bad. My school's having some musical thingy tomorrow and I want to see how well they can do it. And the ticket is 5bucks and its quite a lot if it didnt turn out well. I hate events that turns out bad.



Oh btw I'm alright now I s'pose? Not sick anymore and I want to fall sick on tuesdays and thursdays because thats the worst timetables of all.

-

Went to City Plaza to day after school and I HAD THE WORST GAME OF POOL. 2 GAMES. Imagine that I'm like all dying there of exhaustness( maybe? ) and the white ball ( is there any name for that ball? I should know right??? Hahaha. ) kept going in together with the ball I shot it with. But Foot-Squash was fun hahaha I finally know how to kick a ball properly..though I miss the ball quite a number of times.......

......................I should go sleep now right.

No comments:

Post a Comment