Saturday, April 11, 2009

Loco Roco!

Have you guys heard of this game?



Its soooo cute that I regret deleting it off my psp the other time.. But lucky I saved it in my computer. So I have it back now. I bet if you guys that havent played it yet will be very happy while playing it because its so fun and their music are so cute haha.

The orange thingy will go "YAAAH when it breaks down into small orangey babies. HAHA then it will be like "YOIIIII" when you push the "O" button to let them go back to one fat piece again. Haha so cute. When they eat some fruit it'll go bigger and bigger.

You guyz should try it man.

I've been neglecting my Psp for quite some time now and now that the game is back I think I will be playing it more. Hehehe. Felt so bad la neglecting it because I remember how much I wanted it then when I got it I wasn't VERY happy.. Hahaha lol funny me.

Okeh BYE I'm off to play my Loco Roco 2!

ps : LOL my maid just fell down from the chair..

No comments:

Post a Comment