Thursday, April 2, 2009

No title fits so if you can find a title, insert it yourself.

I wanted to post up pictures for the behind-the-scenes ( I luv it how could I not capture it? he he he ) but I was too lazy to pick one by one from my phone and send it over to my comp. ( my comp's running out of memory so I can't possibly send all the files there I think I would corrupt my comp ha ha. ) But its fun to sometimes see behind-the-scene pictures/videos right? I'm sure I'll regret/putting it up later but as for now, I don't want to do anything with it first...

Hmmm, today after school I went back home with J and we chilled for a while and that pig ate one bowl of mee and another half of mine becuz mine suck. HaHa. Then after a while my mum called and asked me whether I would wanna go eat Cendol with her. & I said yes and then she picked me & J up and off we go, with my mum auntie Jane J. I. want. cendols. now.

Then after that went to a pet shop nearby there and bought my pococinno a toy which I know he would loveeeee it because he likes biting stuffs and thats like the best toy to chew on haha you poco won't come biting me again. I'm smart you see. & J as Poco's godmum she finally did her job as a godmum and bought poco two toys. One's a football which Poco goes crazy with.. and another one is a retarded lion with four cute stunted legs ha ha hahah. & that little brat is afraid of it because that lion makes squeeky noises that I find it quite ok at first then now its VERY annoying.

HAHA enough of my Poco. Oh ya. J fell down today and it was hilarious. I didnt see it but accordind to her I can imagine how she falls and haha she's so going to get a big bruise on her leg. YOU ROCK MAN. Eh, bring my tupperwares to school tomorrow k. And Slumdog.

Oh btw I did not mention I went to kepo with the english debate stuff I skipped 3 classes he he so happy. J was the MC and she stink man. Like, seriously hahaha. She said she's never gonna do it again because its the most boring job ever. I can see why. And nut and uga was the timekeeper. I thought they were gonna screw things up but they didnt. Haha Uga was funneh though. SIGS competed agaisnt Convent and my school won. Well done girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment