Sunday, April 12, 2009

Esplendor del Mexico.



Seeing other interactors had already post up the SIGS IU Day information I should too, & despite the fact that I haven't been helping anything out I really should help a little by spreading this news around <:

This year, our SIGS Interact Club board of directors decided to settle down with the theme Mexico. The details of the IU day are as shown.

Date: 2nd of May 2009
Time: 0900 to 1330
Venue: Dewan Budi ( SMK (P) Sultan Ibrahim School hall )
Fee: RM12.00
Theme: Esplendor del Mexico- El Terreno del Patrimonio Culturales(Mexico’s Splendour- The Land Of Cultural Heritage)
Dress code: Interact T-shirt & pants (Strictly no jeans and slippers)



2nd of May is Saturday if you are thinking what day it is, and as Saturday is school holiday you guys that're interested should come!



For the time of the event, I know waking up early on a Saturday isn't really a Saturday people are looking forward to but it is all worth it when you can learn about the cultures of a different country! Knowlegde, hello?? <: ( No, I'm not being sarcastic or whatsoever. ) Also, try out Mexican food. Who knows maybe you'll fall head over heels with Mexican food?? Its all cheeesseeeeeeee~ Like many other schools, we're also having our own IU day in our SIGS school hall and its spacious! The fee is only RM12 so I guess most of you guys can afford it, right? Oh, for the dress code, DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT wear jeans or slippers or barebacks or tanktops or any other clothings that're not appropriate.



It is strictly not allowed within our school area to wear unappropriate clothings and for that please respect our school rule. If anyone failed to abide that then I'm afraid we'll have to restrict you from entering our school compound.

So yup, don't wear exposive clothings alright! <: As I was saying, our theme this year is Mexico so you guys will be seeing stuffs like the Mexican dances, experience the Mexican games. Yup, it's going to a hell loads of fun I might add. If its a success! Because we don't have much time left you see, we only have approx. 3 weeks to prepare.. If you're keen to come, contact Veenashri or Najwa Hanee for tickets ( for now )



Oh before I forget, There's a chance for you guys to be famous! Or to be known as a generous person.. :"D Sponsor for our IU Day! Yeap, your name will appear in our booklet for sure, I guarantee, unless there's some problems in the way then I'll not! Haha. For sponsorship do kindly contact Jesslyn Neo or Joanne Chian. Or if you know any of the Interactor from my school ( SIGS ) you can contact them too, if not you can just go straight to Jesslyn or Joanne or me if you want to, I'll inform them then everything's good.

Btw the sponsorship value ( $$ ) is up to you but please don't set too ridiculous value like RM0.50sen or RM1.00 those kind.. We would prefer RM5 and above.. yeah. Y'know, if you're band wants to ne known be more people you guyz can sponsor under your band's name. Like what we, RAMG did. Hehehehehe....

Soo, I did my part as an SIGS interactor so there you go, mostly what you need to know what's going on with our IU Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment