Saturday, April 25, 2009

its been awhile.


J's right mine left ( haha obviously ). Can you stand my leg? I cannot stand my leg because so many scarszzxx.

Netball today didnt go so well as I kinda screwed everything up :x But you people would feel what I felt if there's no team spirit so yeah.. That's all I can say actually..yup.


HOHOBALALA!

"m.d.o.b.j.b." -HaA ( Can't type out but y'know netballers secret. :P )




J came over to my house today cause we had to do Interact stuff so yup. Then we feel bored after doing the same thing over and over again so I decided to go for a jog and practise netball as well. <: I had a great time exercising! Exercising is good. Good fo' real. Had a good laugh too after all these shitty times @ school and been exhausted. To summarize today is memorable.


Almost e same right! Haha.


Its been awhile since I've last uploaded a picture of myself. And I look so short here. OK I AM SHORT.

Anyway, I went for medical check up today and I hope the result would be fine..who knows maybe I'll die when I reach my late 20s? You'll never know..But I think I'm pretty healthy, not. Haha.

Good thing is, I didnt miss pee-ing into this container or something haha! And its super embarassing taking your pee to the counter and the nurse just ask you leave it there. Like hellooo? Who leaves their pee on the table?! Eew thats so disgusting ok. And the counter is like facing everyone else and mostly everyone there can see my pee lo!

Hahha. :>

No comments:

Post a Comment