Thursday, April 23, 2009

I h8 them I know they poison my coffee.

pps : If you're so furious that I took off your link, you can just follow my blog ( scroll down @ sidebar ) hahaha. Pretty smart plan eh? Or if you rrly follow my blog you can just click to follow! Everyone's welcome to follow....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know is it me or the books but I'll always have issues. If you ever came passed my fs account "Favourite Books" , you should've know that I can hardly ever pass page 20. Each book. Reading books for 10 pages are already killing me, what more 20 pages aye?



When I see books, I get sleepy. Very sleepy. And when I open the book, I felt like as if I'm going to die anytime soon. Yeah that kinda feeling. This is how I look like with books.



*moment of silence*...........................................................................................................................................................
.........................................................................................................................................................................
..........................................................................................................

TRUST ME I HAVE NO IDEA WHY I CAME ACROSS OF BOOKS TO TALK ABOUT. This is crazy..

Have so many stuffs I have to do for my school's IU day. I love keeping myself busy apart from studying. Studying makes me sick. OH Yayz Saturday is coming!! Its been loooong since 've last played Netball. It was like February MSSJ??!?!?! And finally there's like Netball tournaments in school. Can't wait! I hope our team can play systematically though. I hope they remember what we planned!

Desperate fo' money..really!

Anyway, I cannot stop thinking of 9th of May. 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16 days more! 200 bucks, 200bucks you're gonna fly away.

ps : oh in case u haven't notice, I took off almost all my links except for a few of my close girlies. =) So yup if you're THAT lame to take me off your link list just because I didnt link you back, all I can just say is.."That's plain dumb"

Reason why I took it off because my sidebar looks ugly with those links so up its gone for good. Unless I want to link you guyz back? 8)

No comments:

Post a Comment