Friday, April 10, 2009

Me ain't no lucky shit.


I am so sad now because I want a Macbook. >: I know I said I want a macbook before but :( sad ok. Maybe some of you will say : "Then go get one! Quit acting like a retard." Noooo, I can't.. Now I have to work on the Dslr and I hope I can get it real soon like maybe 40 thousand years later.. Plus who needs an extra laptop @ home when we already have 3 and only using 1 of it?
Maybe the only way I can get it is through some lucky draw and if I'm lucky enough I'll get the Mac Book but dream on, Vicky. And I can't possibly save money on my own when I only have a few bucks allowance each day. I'm not working, and I have no income, you see. Poor thing.
Well, maybe I don't need a Macbook afterall.. Okeh honestly I don't see a need why do I need a Macbook when my IBM is working perfectly fine. ( Maybe not, my administrator account is a gone case. oops. ) But I'm a brat that could sit down and cry if I can't get the thing I want even though I can't afford it. <-- Just an example lah.
Whatever, why am I even explaining? I should be listening to my iPod and go to sleep because then I won't be thinking about Macbook.................................................................................Sigh, Vicky oh Vicky.
ps : I felt like killing myself now ( I lied. ) cause I can't find the 2nd disc for My Girl. Gosh, I'm stuck with episode 21. Double sadness. >:

No comments:

Post a Comment