Friday, May 1, 2009

Friday night

I'm getting the feeling of goodness hanging out on friday nights. I used to have this thinking that why do people want to go out and have fun on friday night its so weird. haha But then now I get it. AND ITS IS SURE FUN.

Went to have dinner with Kimberley, Joanne, Sister and Eu Chuan tonight and then off to City Square to watch Coming Soon. Ok that movie suck. Cause it scared me @ the what, starting of the movie????? I slept in the cinema though. Haha.

Oh anyway changed my number already! From digi to maxis. Ask me in msn if you want :) And whyyy noooo I can't get back my old number thats already expired! I like that number very much its lik 012-7562156. You guyz can go uh, prank call or whatsoever the person who's currently using that number ( if there is, that is. ) Hahaha.

Ciao.

ps : tomorrow is going to be a disaster. I hope I can just ditch everyone like that! Tomorrow! Ahh I dread going!!

No comments:

Post a Comment