Tuesday, December 23, 2008

23rd

Happy Birthday to you Nithiyah my whispering friend!
Haha finally you turn 14 huh? GUESS WHAT I'm going to be 15 in a few days time and you are way back there on catching me up. If you get what i meant.

Sorry couldn't text you a birthday message. I ran out of credit. And If you see this, by anyway..

This is to you,



(Ok mabe not to you. Maybe to other people. Haha. )

Nithiyah Vijayan,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

& thank you for being my best Indian friend.

Now you can go jump around and be happy because you have 14 candles on your birthday cake this year. Older doesn't mean getting any more wiser!

P/s : Where's your neighbour?? =P


-

Happy birthday to Jian Lynn's mum too! Aunty Judy (=
Happy birthday Aunty!

oh, and to her twin too. Though I do not know her.

No comments:

Post a Comment