Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Jan to Dec 2008

Everything is so fast moving, Time passed so fast this year & I had realized that I had live on earth for a quick young, 14 years. Sad to say, 2008 came to an end. Everyone is going to be a year older, everything happened had became history.

January 2008

I still remember we had a little gathering in Austin Hills Resort and something basically sucked. Haha. I knocked my head on the swimming pool's slide. I swear I thought I was gonna have brain damage and die. So I was wondering will anyone remember me if I died that night?

February 2008

J and me made a big birthday card for JL titled "Fourteen" Ok it can be counted I did almost everything. Yes almost. Because the card was with me all the time and we were rushing to finish it as JL's birthday was arriving.. So I stayed up till late at night to finish it.

Then it was J's birthday I accompanied her to an outing. She thought she was going to have a Japanese Cuisine after going out with me and it all turned out that her family held a surprise party for her!

March 2008

I got a new IBM laptop from my mum. She bought it for me (: Well the laptop is considered new because the person who bought it only used it for a few days then sold it to my mum.

I went to Convent's food fair and I saw a lot of my friends there, though I didnt really catch up with them, but it was nice seeing them!

I represented my school for the 4x100m relay. Daerah only laa. Haha.

April 2008

School organized a netball competition. Erm, "house" against "house"? My Yellow House won! & I felt proud because I was the captain. Hehe

May 2008

This was the month when Cookie died because he got ran over by a car. Ok I didnt tell you guys how Cookie died right, well, he died because he ran away from home ( basically was my maid's fault ) and got missing, he didn't know which was the way back home so he wandered around the Tebrau Highway and got ran over by a car. Cookie knows how to get back home if he escaped from home. I cried almost every night that month. Nobody knew that. Then I decide to let everything go and move on with live. (=

I went to FGC's Teenz camp and got to know a lot of people. Very nice & loving people.
I also went to In-Camp by my school. For some PBSM training which I totally forgot everything I learned. It all escaped from my brain.

I finally renewed my passport and I hate the immigration office. :X

I took Grade 5 ballet exam and I went with a total hideous hair. Haha. Really!

June 2008

I was basically doing nothing that month. HAHA

July 2008

We had this pop-rock band called Robot Ate My Grandma. Or in short, RAMG. I think we had it on July? Can't remember.

Went to EC's IU cum Installation day. It didn't turn out what I expected it to be. Well the dress code was Formal wear but I kind of didn't dress according the dress code because I was scared that not everyone will be wearing formal wear so I'll be very sesat.

August 2008

I remember I was waiting like hell for Olympic 2008. Now that is over and 2008 is ending!!

Malaysia gained its 51st Independence.

We celebrated my sister's 16th birthday in Austin Hills Resort, again. And I remember a couple of people got drunk. It was all entertaining hearing them talking. Lol

September 2008

Was sister's birthday month.

Got Little Coffee and he died exactly 8 weeks old. I'm still missing him now, because he was the one that I taught him how to climb the stairs. And I still remember he came out of his cage and he wanted to find us so he climbed 2 flight of stairs and was making some noise out my bedroom's door.

October 2008

Was kind of freaked out because EOY was nearing and haven't studied anything. When i say anything I do mean everything. I studied History like crazy because I didn't really study a thing the whole 9 months. I was fooling around with History. Really.

November 2008

Got a freaking ugly haircut! J called it The Army Hair. Hahaha.

December 2008

Watched 3 movies in a row, in one day, alone. Tell me how pathetic is that!! Gosh, I totally felt like an idiot ok!

Got Poco Vivace!! :D

Then it was Christmas... & now its going to be a new year.




Adios 2008, Ola 2009!

No comments:

Post a Comment