Monday, December 15, 2008

Bolt

******PICTURES THAT'RE SUPPOSED TO POST UP ARE POSTED UP AT THE END OF THIS POST. A LITTLE REMINDER, I TOTALLY SUCKED IN THOSE PICTURES!! SO DONT BE SHOCKED.******

I've watched Bolt already. What about you?


Well, to me Bolt was nice. I rate the movie over ten, I would rate it a7/10. 3m deducted off because of the boring-ness and lameness at the starting of the movie. I am pointing to the part when Bolt thinks that he is in an evil world kind of thing. The whole act, its so freaking lame and boring. Honestly, I almost fell asleep watching the movie.

And for the 7m, its because of the touchingness. :D Penny had Bolt back, but I didn't get to have Cookie back )': But its nice la the movie. And I love Mittens. I don't like Bolt when he grew up. And why can't the animator draw Penny a lil more pretty? Hahaha.

-



Oh by the way I thought xbox is quite kewl but a while ago I accompanied my brother to buy his xbox and I discovered that xbox is a freaking huge thing. I still prefer PS2 so so much lah. Plus maybe next mid year I wanna try persuading mum to buy me a Wii. Haha impossible I know because I already have a psp and I'm neglecting it already. Lol. I need new games for my psp like seriously. Now I only play Super Mario & Diner Dash. The other games I don't even bother to play. haha.

And and a very funny thing, my brother got xbox is because of his PS2 was sent for repair because I think there's something wrong with the lens. Then, the shop owner ran away and close down his shop already. Well, not really sure whether he ran away already or not but 2 weeks already the shop is closed know, so.. let's just stick to the "he ran away" thing. Haha I cannot stop laughing.

-

Oh pretty would you please look at my sleepy eyes! OH and my huge nose. goshhhhhhh, I looked horrible. Hahaha and my so un-natural smile. Booo. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment