Monday, December 15, 2008

Overdue post #1

This is somehow an overdue post because I only received the pictures(some) from J yesterday and there's still some(way) more stuck with her.

So anyhow I figured that I've got some pictures here, might as well blog a lil since I have the mood to blog and if I post those pictures up, once my computer crashes I'm still able to locate my pictures! I've no loss, so why not!

Starbucks @ City Square 1st of December.



Though all the pictures looked quite weird, but pictures are still pictures. Except there's a lack of photography skills in J & I. Still newbies to dslr lah ok! But I've adjusted the exposure of the pictures and I think it looked better this way, to me la.



I got comfortable in the Starbucks' chair so I sat till like that. Should'nt sit like that I know, a girl must a have an good sitting structure.......... But, one time only lah won't kill right? By the way look at Paul! Oh and I've notice another thing, See my flower on my head in the glass, it looked like Paul's got a flower on his head too. Hahha



That's like the fourth day I got that haircut I think? And it looked so so so x137458920 ugly. But it looked slightly better now so I think it doesn't matter anymore does it anyone? But the more I look at it the ugly it gets arghk. And that stupid drink looked so ugly without Starbucks logo there.



In my opinion I think this picture if my face didn't look that retarded without the smiley face drawing I think its the best of all others that J took. I like the angle J got, in this picture (:



I had to take this picture and cut it till like that because if not you guys will be seeing a picture with like a messy table and a ugly picture. Aiyah, just ugly la if I didn't cut out the table when taking. It's like so in the way like that.



Obviously I cleared the table before taking. So there's a bit of the table. Haha. Hmm, thats all. Thats all the photo I wanna post up and those are the decent ones. The next overdue post would be the Sgp trip with J and JL. Happy waiting together with me for J to send me the pictures *insert smiley face*

Goodbye all! I wanna go get some ice cream.

Ice Cream, Here I come!!

Scroll down the page over to Love & Care that post, because its updated. By saying updated means I posted another person's picture. Once again, could be your grandmother......... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment