Thursday, December 11, 2008

Temptation

Let's watch some video while waiting for photobucket to load the pictures that I'll be posting up later. :)



Watching people get scared by others is fun. Though it's kind of like lame and pervertic but still, haha. It's so unexpected and then suddenly someone scares you from the front or back or up or down really gets you scared and jumping off. Everyone knows the feeling when you got scared by others right? (=

Watch this video! The worst day of a 13 year old girl's life.



ROFL. Okaaay, I was kind of like sien-diao while watching. I mean its like whao. A 13 year old crazy over David A till crazy. I got to see this video through Alan's blog.



Ok I don't think so anyone will watch the two videos anyways. Haha (: Actually I post up those two videos for fun only. Because I was tempted to blog yet I have to wait for the retard photobucket to load finish so I came up with this smart idea. Haha "smart" indeed.

-

Gosh there's really something wrong with me today because I kept saying sorry to Joanne or my sister or the others! Not saying its bad la but its so very weird for me because I don't normally say sorry. Read the last post's number 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment