Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Poco

Oh I've yet to let you'll see how Poco looks like right? Well, if you see his pictures later on, you'd think he's one dirty dirty dog. Look at his fur,its so messy it made him look so dirty! Btw I taught him how to "sit" already! I'm sucha good trainer. Trained him in 10 minutes only. =D

Anyways this is Poco Vivace :





Couldn't find the other pictures which I edited already. Donno why suddenly cannot find. Haha. But I'll upload them once I found them somewhere in the pictures folder. (=

-
I can't believe I'm so smart to buy J a Christmas present that its price is not exceeding RM10! HAHAHA. I didn't expect it to be so cheap. But coming to think of it, its still expensive. I can't tell you what I got for her now but I'll blog about it once J got ahold of the present!
hehehehee

No comments:

Post a Comment