Tuesday, December 30, 2008

As busy as a bee.

Yup its 5 days since i've last blogged, I know. I've been rather busy lately because of.. my stuffs, well, you know... hahaha. Anyways like I said I went up to KL on Christmas day so I didn't get to use the computer since there's no WiFi. I went to KL for my cousin's wedding. And as for that update I don't think so I'll do it now because there's some pictures I'll have to edit and I'm lazy to do that. Right now.

Oh by the way, what I got J for Christmas was Happy Pills! Though she can't eat them but. Well you know she still can get happy when she's sad when she sees that because I spent 1 hour to draw those smiley faces on those sweets. Haha. How thoughtful of me. Chehh :D

I love the Action City workers that helped me picked out the sweets that I wanted in yellow only. (= Their lady boss helped also and I felt so grateful to them. Luckily they can help me to pick out the colour of sweet that I want so that I don't have to buy a lot & a lot packs of sweets and pick out the yellow ones by myself. Hehe.

** Couldn't continue what I want to say already because I'll be back to busy from now. Ok maybe I'l update later or something when I get all the stuffs done.

No comments:

Post a Comment